Nuisance

If I don’t see him again, I wouldn’t have written about him.

Met him yesterday. Queued in front of me for checking in. No check-in luggage but the hand-carried piece weighs 13kg. The sign spells out the length x width x height and the maximum weight for the hand-carried luggage. Size wise, I can’t be sure. But the weight is OUT! Since the check-in attendant said nothing, so I just kept quite lah. He does not look like someone who can’t read and understand.

Then I met him again when going off from the plane upon arrival. Co-incidentally he’s in front of me again. His hand luggage apparently requires special storage area, which is near to the pantry area, which requires flight attendant’s help for retrieval.

Fine.

On my way back to PEN. There I saw him walking into the departure hall again ahead of me. With no intention, I overtook him. (I’m a fast walker, kay). For subang airport, sometimes you get to show the boarding pass at the departure hall gate, sometimes you don’t. Random check perhaps. But one will be asked for the boarding pass at the scanning access point, for sure. And since he is behind me, I heard him commenting to the security personnel. I showed to the guard just now at the gate, why have to check again ah? The security lady is kind enough to explain to him on the procedure. If I were her, I would say, why cannot ah? What so troublesome of showing the boarding pass which you’ve already holding them in your hand. You are in a controlled restricted area, they can ask you to strip down for thorough check if they can justify okay!

A typical LS ka.

It’s unlucky for me to see him again, and vice versa.


That's him, resting his legs on his hand luggae.

Popular Posts