受宠若惊

was more to panic when i realised that i might have missed the important concall at 1200hrs.

2nd thing in mind was that, "but there was no pack sent out today..."
3rd thing came out was that, "that's it... i'm doomed..."

1215hrs. i called the conf centre toll free. thinking late is anyhow better than total absence. funnyhow i was the first caller.

went back to the invitation. it's right, it's today.

then i tried to call the local toll free. again, i was told by the 'machine' that i was the first caller...

puzzled. called KB to confirm if he is in the concall. he was surprised too that he has not received any invitation for today's concall.

there must be something wrong with me! i checked again and again on the invitation. date's right. time's right. KB also in the loop. what could go wrong?

finally made a "huge" decision to call her.

"hi! my love!" she cried.

i think i can imagine how wide my eyes were. but i replied... "hi... ... my love...!" haha, call me perky. but it was totally out of my imagination or expectation that i'm already a "love" for her. (goodie!)

last but not least, there was no concall this afternoon. was revised but the old one was not retrieved. that's all.

phew...! caused me such panic!

Popular Posts