good food

I totally agree with them saying that the food in the central sucks. But I’d finally found out that it’s only partially true.

There’s no way that any hawker’s food in anywhere in the entire Malaysia can even come close to PEN’s. Not the peninsular, nor the east Malaysia, though I haven’t tried ALL of them.

But when it comes to restaurant, bistro, café etc, central is at the tip of competition. Its interior setting, food quality, presentation, etc.

I had never been a fan for spaghetti so far. I’ve taste many, but I just like my own cooking (; p). This round, siva brought us to taipan for Italian food. Funny how I trusted him for placing the order for a spaghetti, shared by both of us. And that was the wisest decision so far (hehe). He ordered olive + mushroom (or something like that lah) spaghetti. It looked quite pale and sort of ‘simple’ but believe it that it was the BBBBBEST spaghetti I’ve ever tasted. Serious, I couldn’t stop praising it till I reached ‘home’. Next time sss must come too! She’ll love it! Oh yeah, it’s the UNO.

Btw, siva, let’s try out the snail in bandar putri also.

Next evening, after contemplating of what to take for dinner, joky and I had finally settled down in hartamas. A restaurant established by 曾志伟 and fellows (I suppose). The captain, who’s also a friend of joky recommended few dishes which were fascinating but I must stress on the fish soup. It was so splendid! The aroma, the taste, the everything! The way I look at it, it must have been in the steamer for hours that the very best part of the fish is totally in the soup. Though the soup is a little too oily, but I was convinced that it’s all rich in omega 3!!

I was lucky to have enjoyed the great foods in a weekend… (I’m getting fatter I guess…)

Popular Posts