tada...!





finally my wall is not so empty…!
it’s been so long that I’ve never developed the pictures in hardcopies.
i hardly survey, but i think harvey norman’s is just good for me. first of all, they printed using fuji paper, which is my personal preference. their price is 60cents per piece regardless of the quantity (good for me!). furthermore, it’s at the convenient location from work and from home too.

all frames are cut from unwanted corrugated cardboards from recycle bins, supermarkets etc. imagine if these frames were to be bought, that would have costs me more than RM250! it is so light that i don’t even have to drill holes on the wall. simply 2tiny bit of blue tags is all I need for each frame. there’s just one thing, that i shall improvise from hereon, that the flute orientation should be in vertical position. with this orientation, the dust will not be collecting on the top of the frame. It shall pass through the flute. then save the effort of de-dusting!

Popular Posts